2016 – 2017 : Etisalat Nigeria Graduate Telecoms Jobs – Apply
Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Job Title: Analyst, Data & Business Segment Support
- The analyst will provide support in the areas of analytics and campaign management to data, business and other segments key to driving revenue optimization objectives of the consumer segment through analytics-driven marketing campaigns and offer development.
- Assist in the development and management of marketing campaigns that will drive the performance of products and services.
- Support the execution and operationalize marketing strategies as required by Data/Business and other segment managers in order to support marketing and sales plans.
- Assist in utilising various Customer Value Management analytical tools to develop and implement revenue generating campaigns aimed at addressing decline in various product baskets.
- Support the creation and manage balanced scorecards that will show the relative success and performance of campaigns.
- Support the implementation of ideas that will motivate campaign response using feedback from previous campaign results, model optimal offer strategies, reach and frequency trends, retention curves, customer value, and other insights gleaned from mining the marketing database.
- Analyse and present reports on results of campaigns and other customer value management activities to ensure continuous improvement.
- Support the analysis the effectiveness of campaign programs through the interpretation of results and ROI for marketing and sales programs.
- Work cohesively with Data/Business and other segment managers to develop, execute, review and optimize product & service development and customer programs that align with marketing strategy.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager Consumer Insight and Analytics.
- First Degree from a recognised University
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- One year post NYSC work experience.
- Products and Service Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Method of Application
CLICK HERE TO APPLY